Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Shhh...Gonna Get Some Work Done


The Black Health Zone, 2011
Work out, Check.  Eat healthy, Check.  Try not to overindulge, Yep.  So then, why is it so hard to achieve the body that I want?  This is the question that many women have after spending hours in the gym, paychecks on fruits and veggies, and splurges on countless other over the counter diet and weight-loss products.  After carefully evaluating my genetic makeup and my own fight with mother-nature, I am beginning to think that the surgeon’s knife may be the only way to achieve that illusive perfect physique.  A lot of recent research on this same subject reveals that I’m not alone in this thought.  According the article, “Beauty: To What Extreme?”, by Kay Harris, “39 percent of women are dissatisfied with at least one facial or body feature and 25 percent of the women surveyed would consider cosmetic plastic surgery. “



I for one am dissatisfied with a few areas of my own body, like my big head (okay, so I can’t help that), thick thighs… on second thought, I am cool with those, but my jiggly upper arms can definitely use some help.  My personal trainer can’t even help me out with this.  So count me in that 25% statistic above, because I would definitely consider cosmetic surgery to fix them!!

 I want to know what the readers of the The Lipstick Journal think.  Would you get any work done?  Take the survey below and I will post the results next week.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.


Loving me some me,

Ms. Me Lipstick


1 comment:

  1. Omg, can't believe. No one is commenting on this,but best believe it is much more relevant in conversations these days with cost for cosmetic surgery being more affordable.
    I'm a man and if I could do something that would make me feel better bout myself, certainly I would.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment! Spark the conversation!